<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Call For Your Help 

I suppose my regular readers (thank
you for your continued support and
interest - you know who you are and
so do I) have noticed a change in the
blog lately. There have been a couple
of skipped days here and there and
there have been more posts that are
simply commentaries on articles I read.

I have found myself in the position of
having a hard time to figure out what
to write about lately. It's not that I
have run out of stories, but that I just
have a hard time pulling them all out of
my mind. I have mentioned this before.

Well, now, the problem has gotten worse.
The thing is, it could be that the stories
that have gone untold are even worse
than the ones already related here. This
is because there were a number of things
through the years that I chose to suppress
and "forget" because it was hard enough
to do the job as it was.

These stories come out when someone
says something or asks a question, or
sometimes if I see an article or something.
Then, it's like, "Oh, yeah, that reminds me..."

So, this is an open call for everyone to
please let me know what you want to know
more about. I have asked this before and
I received some really great questions and
remembered some really horrific experiences.

These experiences have been blocked by my
mind for a reason, but it is worth reliving
them in order to get the word out there.
I am willing to go through this, also in part,
because I think it may kind of purge some
of these things from the deep,dark recesses
of my mind, where they lurk.

I will be awaiting your responses to this post.
What else do you want to know about? Have
I forgotten anything, or does anything need
further clarification? This would be a good
time for me to work on this because I am
temporarily in between major projects, at
least for the next few days to a week.

In the meantime, I will do my best to keep
up a dialog and bring to your attention
those articles I think are pertinent to the
factory farming problem. Thank you all
for your continued support.

I always answer each and every email I
receive. They are all important to me.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com