<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Today's post will be rather quick because we
have a lot to do to get ready for the day's
feast, but I wanted to say a few quick things
this morning before we got busy.

First of all, I hope everyone enjoys their
holiday today. We are planning on having
a Tofurkey for the first time. I will let you
know how it was. We are looking forward
to trying it. We have been poring over some
different recipes for the last week trying to
decide how best to prepare it. I think we
finally decided on the one that is featured
on the Tofurkey site. Thanks to Paul Shapiro
over at COK for helping us with advice on
proper cooking of our Tofurkey. We'll let you
know how it went.

Some of you may have also noticed a change
on the page I added yesterday and forgot to
mention until I had already clicked on the
button to publish my post. I have added the
Google site search feature to the page so
that readers can more easily find the posts
relating to specific things, instead of having
to pore through all the archives in order to
find out about something. I hope this makes
things easier for everyone, especially since
my current Blogger format does not allow me
to have permalinks to specific titles of older
posts. I have tried this out and it does work
quite well. I will continue to try to improve
the site as I learn more about how to do things
like this. Thanks to you-know-who-you-are
for helping me get this on the page properly.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support
and interest. I hope you have a happy, cruelty-
free Thanksgiving. (Or, at least a happy one.)
I know I will. Bring on the Tofurkey!!!! :-)
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com