<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Monday, December 22, 2003

Announcement about the comments section 

I took the comments down temporarily because of my inability to police them right now. I shouldn't have to, but there are always those that feel the driving need to leave their brain droppings everywhere, however nasty they may be. I tried to be nice about this, and appeal to their personal human dignity, (as did others) but to no avail.

Since certain people have chosen to leave nasty four-letter words there in the comments section even after I asked (and other readers asked) them not to because there are kids coming here, and there are quite a few other people offended by that sort of language, I feel that I have had no choice but to remove the comments from the site. Sorry about that, but that's the way it usually is. The many pay the price for the actions of the few.

I bear these people no ill will, but I will not offer this blog as a platform for them to spew their gutter talk and trash other caring people. It doesn't bother me in the least as I have a thick skin, but it does seem to offend some other readers, so the comments are gone for now. Perhaps in the future, I will consider reinstating them.

Thank you everyone for your continued support. Yes, I am enjoying visiting with family and taking a break. Thank you to everyone who wrote me about that. I hope that you also have a very good holiday season.

Again, be good to each other out here.

Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com