<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Monday, March 29, 2004

Yes, I'm Still Online 

This is simply a quick note to let you all know that I am still up and running. I have simply been too busy scrounging enough work to keep going in order to keep this blog alive and pay my bills to do much posting here, but I have been keeping up with happenings as much as possible. So far, I did get the phone taken care of last week (obviously), and it does look like I will be able to make the payment this week, too. Thanks to everyone who has shown concern about this.

I really don't have anything else to post about today because I need to leave out of here to go do some work. I'm running quite late because we spent the whole morning nursing a sick little chicken back to health. It looks good for now, but we will be keeping a close eye on the situation.

Have a good day, everyone. Do a good deed today for someone - human or non-human. If you feel like it, go ahead and write to tell me what you did and how it made you feel. Some of the more interesting stories I may even include here if you like. We should all be working to make this a better world. :)
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com