<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

More Rescues 

Yep. We have done it again. We have taken in more babies needing help. Guess what they are this time? I'll give you a hint. They are very small, brown, furry, and quite cute. They have little noses that twitch and long tails. They love to eat seeds and chew things up. Our last rescues were trying to kill these new rescues. Getting an idea of what I am talking about? Want to see if you are right?

Well, check out the latest photos and find out!

I will be mostly out of contact for the next few days. I will be house and dog sitting again for the rest of the weekend, so I don't know how much I will be able to check emails and all. So, if any of you write and I don't get back to you right away, you know why.

Same for you group members. If I don't get a bunch of articles posted over the next few days, I will do my best to make up for it when I get back. Don't worry. I won't let your inboxes get too overwhelmed. I'll pace myself. Perhaps I will get back and be lucky enough to find that some of you have already posted most of it.

Anyway, I'm about to finish up here around the house for the day, get something to eat, and go take care of some animals.

Until next time.

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
----Gandhi

Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com