<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Please Tell Me It Is All a Bad Dream 

For all of you coming here to see my reaction to the election, well, it just makes me sick. If you want to know how I really feel, then read Mark Morford's column this morning. He's much better art putting this into words than I could ever do.

I had a cheery post I have been working on for the past week or so that I have never finished putting together and posting. Yeah, I know. But, I have been very busy. If you are on of the almost 300 people that has joined my Activist Against Factory Farming groups, then you know how much time I have spent just doing the research and keeping up with posting all of the articles on factory farming there.

I have also been doing a lot more direct hands-on activism than before. I'll write more about all of this when my mood isn't so bad. Today, I think I will just turn this box off and get out in the woods and burn some brush. It's finally quit raining here now, although it's still very wet.

I have a lot more thoughts on this election and what we can do in this movement. But, again, that will hold for another day.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com