<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My Activism 

I have to say that since my activism has begun, I must say that I have met some of the most dedicated and warmhearted compassionate and open-minded people I have ever met in my life. The energy they give off shines like a beautiful ethereal light that envelopes you with a warm hug. Some of them actually do physically hug me.

But, one of the best things is that, despite all the personal differences we all have in our lives and in our thinking, coming from all walks of life and being of all age groups and diverse economic backgrounds, every single one of us seem to come together for one single purpose.

The good of the animals, human and non-human alike.

I must say that I am very proud to be a part of this historic movement and look forward with great anticipation for what the future will bring.

Because any sacrifice any of us have to make, any hardship we have to face, pales in comparison with what the innocent animals suffer at the hands of humanity.

I look forward to the day when that ends. I hope to see it in my lifetime, but even if I don't, I know that there will always be a growing number of people fighting to help the oppressed, the innocent, the suffering.

The animals.

Bless you all who do what it is that yo do to help them.
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com