<$BlogRSDUrl$> The Cyberactivist

Behind the scenes of the fight for the protection of animals and workers and the preservation of the environment - my experiences as a Tyson slaughterhouse hanger/killer turned activist. Exposing the evils of factory farming, by Virgil Butler. If you have arrived here looking for the Tyson stories, view the early archives. Some of them are now featured on the sidebar for easy searching.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wrapping Things Up - the End of the Blogathon 

I have to say that I have very much enjoyed taking part in this event, as has Laura, and most especially that we were able to help such a worthy cause. It's not every day that we get an opportunity to take part in something like this, and we were very happy to have had this opportunity.

I could think of no more worthy and needy cause than Eastern Shore Sanctuary and the birds they take in. Kudos to pattrice and Miriam for the work that you both do.

On the other hand, I am very tired and glad that it is almost over. This has been a very long night with a LOT of hard work, coffee, and bleary eyes, and I must say that I am glad that it has come to an end so that I can sleep.

I am very glad for all of the contributions made and personally thankful to those who opened their hearts and wallets to make it all happen. I hope that we can all come together and do this again next year.

For the animals--

Virgil Butler
(and Laura)
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to activistsagainstfactoryfarming
Powered by groups.yahoo.com